Feel like resting your feet on the soft cushiony matter and making your bedroom look like the world’s best place to live? You got to get the carpets from the reputed carpet manufacturers in Jaipur not only because they will add to the aesthetics but also to insulate the home, making it temperature friendly.
Let us explore the 20 best styles and colors of carpets to choose from-
- Waterproof carpets- sounds interesting, know? These carpets are a revolution in the carpet industry, making the use of carpet inclusive for the bathroom and kitchen without any worries of it soaking the water.
- Sisal carpet- Sisal carpets are sturdy and perfect for the high traffic areas of your home. They are made from environment- friendly plant Agave sisalana.
- Jute rugs- Though Jute rugs are not as strong as sisal carpet, they are durable and require very low maintenance. Worth buying for your hardwood floor!
- Cut and loop carpets- Cut and loop style is once again in trend after the peak time in the 1970s and 1980s. They are unique and stylish.
- Frieze carpet- They are also called twist carpets and have an appealing curly look. They are best at hiding dirt and footprints.
- Carpet tiles- An alternative to wall to wall carpeting, they are a new craze. Thus bringing home these carpets from customized Rugs manufacturers will allow you to create your own flooring.
- Handmade area rugs- These handmade rugs are not only creative and artistic but also build a personal connection with the one who created them.
- Area rugs and carpet runners- They are a constant choice for the coziness and comfort they provide.
- Neutral color carpets- For the quiet and restful feeling, these carpets make the best choice. Plus, they suit any other color scheme.
- Animal print carpet- Animal prints present your inner passion and create a unique and bold look.
- Pattern carpet- Carpets with a pattern make your rooms look larger and hallways longer. They are also best to hide wear and tear.
- Floral patterns- A trendy floral print that matches your sofa will give a pleasing and bold look.
- Geometric patterns- The geometric pattern serves the best purpose for the dining hall by hiding the stains.
- Grey carpets- The symbol of neutral colors, grey colored carpet create cool and contemporary space.
- Multi-color carpets- They are successful in adding a different mood and tone to the room.
- Plush carpet- Excellent feel and luxuriousness are what the Plush carpets provide at an affordable price!
- Textured carpet- These carpets make the best match for every type of interior, whether it is modern or classic. Plus, they are easier to clean.
- Ribbed carpet- Best for offices, these give a clean and modest look.
- Layered rugs- Layered rugs are best at brightening up the floor spaces, providing the visual look to the room.
- Staircase carpet- There are some carpets made for places like staircase making them noticeable and attractive.
Carpets being the king of the home and office decoration, today, should be selected carefully according to the place where it is to be laid. Study the above types and tips to pick the best.